Hotel Web Design
Designing Your New Hotel Website
We work with international and national hotel groups including Hilton and Holiday Inn. As well as luxury boutique hotels & independent hotels. With over 20 years experience designing & building hotel websites. We help hotels increase direct bookings and reduce their reliance on OTA’s.
Responsive Hotel Website Design
With over 50% of web searches now done on mobile & tablet devices, how does your website perform on each? We design and build our hotel websites to work across Mobile, Tablet & Desktop devices. As experts in responsive web design. We will work with you to showcase your fantastic hotel and it’s facilities to your guests.
Where To Start
A website for your hotel is a significant but necessary investment. If done right, it will enable you to win search engine traffic from your competitors. It will also enable you to convert more web visitors into paying guests.
The first thing to do is write a brief, giving some history of your hotel. Define the reasons and objects for your new website and how you will measure these. Is it to get more direct bookings? More wedding enquiries or sell more gift vouchers?
Next you should compile a list of your local hotels that you compete with. These are your competitors. Now compile another list of hotel websites you like. So we can understand the style and features you would like in your new website.
Now would be a good idea to talk to a web design agency who specialise in hotel web design. That’s what we do.
At this stage you should begin talking to several companies. Your choices are likely to be a local web design company, or an agency specialising in hotel web design. That’s us.
The questions you should ask are:
- What process will you follow to plan, design, build and deliver our new hotel website?
- Will you include several design examples?
- What is the cost and are there any ongoing costs?
- How long will the process take?
- What features will you included – there is a helpful list below
- How will you support us once the website is live?
- Will you host, backup and maintain the website and the CMS software?
Outline your timings/deadlines for quotes and for project completion. Ask for a written quotation including price, timings, the process and features included. A good hotel web design company will then come back to you with questions on your brief. They should then ask to come and see you & your property.
Your hotel website should include:
- Responsive Web Design. Your website should be responsive. This means it will work across mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
- SEO friendly. So the search engines (Google, Bing etc) should be able to access and index your website.
- A Content Management System (CMS) so you can make amends to text, images, menus etc.
- Google analytics installed. Custom reporting should be setup to show bookings, revenue, website enquiries. Broken down by various marketing channel (organic, paid, social, newsletter etc).
- Website integrated with your Booking engine, table booking system, spa booking system etc.
- A good visual planning process such as wire framing
- Good quality photographs.
- Integration with your social media channels.
- The ability to sell gift vouchers.
You are hiring an agency to deliver your website so you need to get a good feeling for them. You need to be able to work with them, and trust them to help you and deliver your new website.
If you need any help call us today on 0117 930 4365.