Hotel Social Media Marketing
How To Create Your Hotel Social Media Strategy
A successful Hotel Social Media Strategy. Requires integration of your website, SEO, newsletters & social media. So they become dependent on each other, to generate high quality traffic. That converts website visitors into bookings.
From sharing crafted blog content and daily updates via social channels. To using remarketing tools, to sell to your existing guests and website visitors. The advancements in social media advertising are adapting and growing day by day.
Over the years, social media marketing for hotels has become one of our core services. The advancements surrounding social media advertising in particular Facebook and Instagram. Has increased the possibility of generating more revenue from your social media presence.
Our hotel social media services include
- Social media management
- Content creation & posting
- Social media monitoring & listening
- Engaging with your community
- In-house training
- Running social media competitions
- Paid advertising
Social Media Advertising for Hotels
If you haven’t already caught on to social media advertising. There’s a very big chance you’re missing out on a vital revenue stream. Most hotels have spent years updating statuses’ and posting daily tweets. Social media advertising has now come along to make all that hard work deliver a generous return. Twitter, Facebook & Instagram have sophisticated advertising platforms. That allow hotels to sell their products and services to new and existing guests.
Facebook & Instagram Advertising for Hotels
Facebook has the most sophisticated and advanced advertising platform. It has now added Instagram to its portfolio. Opening up even more opportunities. Facebook and Instagram ads allow you to do the following:
- Create niche audiences based on demographics, birthdays, anniversaries and interests.
- Retarget to existing guests and website visitors.
- Create and sell to audiences with similar characteristics. To that of your current guests, website visitors and email subscribers.
- Track the number of conversions generated by a sponsored advert.
- Track the number of guests engaging with your adverts, clicking on the adverts. This can be linked to Google Analytics to show ROI and track performance of the adverts
- Provide detailed reports on the demographics of your email database and website visitors. Which can be used to underpin other online/offline marketing campaigns.
Social Integration with MailChimp Email Marketing
In February 2017, leading email marketing software provider MailChimp partnered with Facebook. To create a new interface in MailChimp. To increase the sophistication of Facebook’s retargeting features and MailChimp’s email automation tools.
Here at Wired Media, we are MailChimp experts. We can now integrate email campaigns with social media advertising. To boost enquiries and revenue from your marketing campaigns.
To find out how we can help you with your Hotel Social Media Marketing. Please give us a call on 0117 930 4365 or drop us an email, we’d love to hear from you.