Paid social enables us to target people based on demographics and their likes, rather than relying on them to search for you.
For example, if you sell niche products we can target people who fit certain demographics via Facebook and Instagram.
If you are a construction company, we can use Linkedin to target the decision makers of companies by location and job title. If you are a hotel we can target people who are recently engaged for example.
Whatever your goal, our team can help you achieve it. From strategy and ad concept to writing the copy and targeting the ad, we can take care of everything. We can even measure the success of your ads and ROI using Google Analytics.
Social Media Advertising
If you haven’t already caught on to social media advertising, there’s a very big chance you’re missing out on a vital revenue stream.
Most businesses have spent years posting updates and tweeting daily and now thankfully social media advertising has come along to make all that hard work deliver a generous return.
Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Linkedin now have sophisticated ad platforms that allow you to sell your products and services directly to niche audiences and refined demographics with certain interests.
This is something traditional offline marketing channels can only dream of achieving, especially at such an affordable price.
Facebook & Instagram Advertising
Facebook has the most sophisticated and advanced ads platform and has now added Instagram to its portfolio opening up even more opportunities. Instagram & Facebook ads allow you to do the following:
- Create niche audiences based on demographics, birthdays, anniversaries and interests
- Retarget to existing guests and website visitors
- Create and sell to audiences with similar characteristics to that of your current website visitors and email subscribers
- Track the number of conversions generated by a sponsored advert
- Track the number of consumers engaging with your adverts, clicking on the adverts – this can be closely linked to Google Analytics to show ROI and track performance of the adverts
- Provide detailed reports on the demographics of your email database and website visitors which can be used to underpin other online/offline marketing campaigns
Social Integration with MailChimp Email Marketing
In February 2017, leading email marketing software provider MailChimp partnered with Facebook to create a new interface in MailChimp to increase the sophistication of Facebook’s retargeting features and MailChimp’s email automation tools. Here at Wired Media, we use MailChimp for our clients’ email marketing service and can now fully integrate email campaigns with social media advertising to boost enquiries and revenue from your marketing campaigns.