Digital Project Manager
We are seeking to hire a mid-level Digital Project Manager to join our team. We are looking for a passionate self-starter, who is organised, obsessed with timelines and who applies appropriate resource to given tasks. You are the type of person who genuinely loves to solve strategic and logistical problems for clients and internal teams. We are looking for someone who has strong interpersonal skills, can be calm under pressure and someone who can act as a North Star across multiple development projects.
You will be reporting directly to the Head of Development Programmes and assisting him on the day to day tasks as well as acting as a conduit between clients and internal teams. There will be instances where you will be assisting on new business development including research, scope of work documentation, budget reviews and information gathering.
Responsibilities for Digital Project Manager
- Determine and define project scope and objectives
- Predict resources needed to reach objectives and manage resources in an effective and efficient manner
- Prepare budget based on scope of work and resource requirements
- Track project costs in order to meet budget
- Develop and manage a detailed project schedule and work plan
- Provide project updates on a consistent basis to various stakeholders about strategy, adjustments, and progress
- Manage contracts with vendors and suppliers by assigning tasks and communicating expected deliverables
- Utilise industry best practices, techniques, and standards throughout entire project execution
- Monitor progress and make adjustments as needed
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement
Qualifications for Digital Project Manager
- 3-5 years of project management and related experience
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools, methodologies, and best practices. At Wired Media, we utilise Jira.
- Experience seeing projects through the full life cycle
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and extremely resourceful
- Proven ability to work directly with clients and internal teams to facilitate the resolution of complex problems
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline