13th September 2018
We are looking for an experienced and switched on Digital Account Manager to join our growing team in Bristol.
You will be responsible for the accounts of a number of luxury hotels, working with a strong and supportive team, undertaking marketing tasks and delivering your own results, reporting directly to the CEO.
The role will include
You will be involved in all areas of digital marketing from developing PR campaigns to analysing website stats, from writing content to overseeing social media accounts. There is never a dull day! It will include:
- Understand core digital marketing services
- Digital strategy & planning including full campaigns which include SEO, PPC, Social Media, Email, Web Development, etc
- Practical experience in creating plans and strategies, delivery, time management and being able to measure success and prove outcomes
- Understanding that booking hotel bedrooms is different to other online sales, understand local/location search
- Understand the consumer behaviour and the booking process of a guesting looking for a hotel stay
- Understand that the key focus of all activity should be to drive direct bookings and telephone/email enquiries, and how to measure this – this is also included in the digital strategy and planning
- Strategic development and management of each client, ensuring that we are offering best strategy, advice and execution
- Be able to upload content to the web, and advanced knowledge in least two of the following – websites, paid social, email marketing, ppc, pr/blogger outreach, SEO
We are not looking for an account manager just looking for a ‘job’. We are looking for someone who will take pride in their work, love their clients and achieve the best for them, and take responsibility for delivering those results.
- Have at least two years agency experience and an understanding of how agencies operate differently to ‘client side’
- Be well organised, highly motivated, and take pride in your work,
- Have excellent writing skills, demonstrate a attention to detail, and have a genuine passion for digital marketing
- Be an excellent communicator – by email, telephone and face to face
- Have a hunger to grow either within your role or your own personal development, and understand where the new world of digital meets the bricks and mortar world of hotels
- Legal right to work in the UK at the start of employment
Central Bristol location within close proximity to Temple Meads railway station, the M32 and Cabot Circus. Cool and relaxed offices, on-site sandwich cafe and flexibility to work from home. Excellent salary, generous holiday allowance of up to 35 days.
- We are a growing business, we are privately owned (no investors to report to)
- Occasional travel to clients sites in SW, London and UK will be required
- Breakfast sandwiches on a Friday and monthly ‘after work drinks’
How to Apply
Please make sure you check the person specification, and if so send your CV and a covering note to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Digital Account Manager’ in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closes 24th September 2018.
Strictly no agencies please, we have agency relationships and are not looking for new ones.