SEO for Construction
Making sure your construction firm is easy to find online.
The importance of online pre-qualification
In the digital age, it’s easy for your clients to build a picture of your construction brand without ever seeing or speaking to you, so it’s important to understand what they’re looking for and ensure you present this information to them, making it easily accessible and ensuring your overall online presence matches your business and your aspirations.
- An initial Google search returning press coverage of your contracts, industry commentary, and sponsorships
- A Google profile with good imagery of your work, offices, plant, vehicles, and people
- A LinkedIn profile with up to date information showing key employees
- An up to date website with current financial position, along with current and completed projects
- Any accreditation and processes you follow
- Your experience in certain areas with a clear ‘call to action’, persuading your customers to contact you
Essentially, you need to make sure you are ‘visible’ and make it an obvious choice that your firm gets added to the tender list.