Generate a ROI from your Hotels Social Media Marketing
Over the years, social media marketing for hotels has become one of Wired Media’s core services. More recently, advancements surrounding social media advertising, in particular Facebook and Instagram, have increased the possibility of generating vast amounts of revenue from your social media presence.
Our hotel social media services include:
- Daily content posting
- Monitoring & social listening
- Engaging with community
- In-house training
- Running social media competitions
- Paid advertising
- Pixel integration
- Audience building
Successful hotel marketing requires your social media, e-mail, SEO and your hotels website to be tightly integrated as they have become dependent on one another in order to generate high quality traffic. From sharing carefully crafted blog content and brand nourishing daily updates via social channels to using Facebook’s remarketing tool to sell to your databases’ and website visitors; the advancements in social media advertising are adapting and growing day by day.
Social Media Advertising for Hotels
If you haven’t already caught on to social media advertising, there’s a very big chance you’re missing out on a vital revenue stream. Most hotels have spent years updating statuses’ and posting tweets daily and now thankfully social media advertising has come along to make all that hard work deliver a generous return. Both Twitter, Facebook and Instagram now have sophisticated ad’s platforms which can allow hotels to sell their products and services directly to niche audiences and refined demographics with certain interests. This is something traditional offline marketing channels can only dream of achieving, especially at such an affordable price.
Facebook & Instagram Advertising for Hotels
Facebook has the most sophisticated and advanced ads platform and has now added Instagram to its portfolio opening up even more opportunities. Facebook and Instagram ads allow you to do the following:
- Create niche audiences based on demographics, birthdays, anniversaries and interests
- Retarget to existing guests and website visitors
- Create and sell to audiences with similar characteristics to that of your current website visitors and email subscribers
- Track the number of conversions generated by a sponsored advert
- Track the number of consumers engaging with your adverts, clicking on the adverts – this can be closely linked to Google Analytics to show ROI and track performance of the adverts
- Provide detailed reports on the demographics of your email database and website visitors which can be used to underpin other online/offline marketing campaigns
Social Integration with MailChimp Email Marketing
In February 2017, leading email marketing software provider MailChimp partnered with Facebook to create a new interface in MailChimp to increase the sophistication of Facebook’s retargeting features and MailChimp’s email automation tools. Here at Wired Media, we use MailChimp for our clients email marketing service and can now fully integrate email campaigns with social media advertising to boost enquiries and revenue from your marketing campaigns.