Mobile & Tablet
Mobile commerce, or m-commerce, is growing at a rapid rate. In a couple of years mobile browsing will have overtaken computer browsing.
You cannot afford to ignore mobile users, in fact if you do you are likely to be losing business and leaking traffic (and probably attributing marketing spend to that leaked traffic).
We can provide your customers with a complete mobile ecommerce experience, either a full mobile site or using responsive design so that you maximise your mobile conversion rate and therefore get a bigger share of the market.
- 62% of valentine's day searches were done on a mobile
- 79% of smartphone users use their phones to help with shopping and 74%
- Adults spend more media time on mobile than newspapers and magazines combined
- 61% of customers who visit a mobile unfriendly site are likely to go to a competitor's site make a purchase as a result
- 85 percent of merchants say mobile commerce is a focus in 2012,
- Mobile search will generate 27.8 billion more queries than desktop search by 2016
- 47% of smartphone owners rely on smartphones to find out more information about a product and 36% use their phones to read product reviews on retail websites
- 66% of smartphone owners use their phone to aid in shopping
- 49% of mobile searchers made a mobile purchase in the past six months.
- 86% of mobile Internet users surf the mobile Web while watching TV.
- 43% of mobile Internet usage happening in home.
Local Mobile Search Stats
- 47% of consumers confirm they use their smartphone to search for local information, such as information about a local store they want to visit. 46% of consumers look up prices on a store's mobile site, and 42% check inventory prior to shopping in the store
- 52% of adult cell phone owners use their devices while in a store to get help with purchasing decisions
- 15% of all google queries are mobile
- Nearly 30% of all mobile search queries are with local intent
We also help with hosting and support for your ecommerce website